Le Forum Courtois Index du Forum Le Forum Courtois
pour discuter autour de Radio Courtoisie

S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 FAQFAQ    RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   ProfilProfil  ConnexionConnexion 
PortailBlogue Radio Courtoisie PortailSite Radio Courtoisie
  • Grille générale des programmes : Semaines A  Semaines B  Semaines C  Semaines D
  • Ecouter Radio Courtoisie Ecoutez Radio Courtoisie

Terry Francona likened the atmosphere a

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum Courtois Index du Forum -> Discussions générales -> Culture
    Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
    Auteur Message
    hfy962464
    Chevalier

MessagePosté le: 12/07/2018 07:59:03    Sujet du message: Terry Francona likened the atmosphere a Répondre en citant

New York, NY (SportsNetwork. Ander Herrera Jersey .com) - Major League Baseball is returning to Panama for the first time since 1947 when the New York Yankees meet the Miami Marlins in exhibition play. The "Legend Series" will be played on March 15th-16th at Panama Citys Rod Carew Stadium and will honor the legacy of newly retired Yankees great and Panama native Mariano Rivera, the games all-time saves leader. Rivera will serve as one of the promoters of the affair and the series will also include charitable events off the field, including a gala featuring representation of both teams on March 14 that will benefit the Mariano Rivera Foundation. "As long as I can remember, it has been my dream to bring my team, the Yankees, to play baseball in Panama," Rivera said. "I grew up in Puerto Caimito, where I developed my passion for baseball and began a journey that brought me to New York. It is my hope that this legacy series will inspire other young players to pursue their dreams. I am grateful to Major League Baseball, the Players Association, the Yankees and the Marlins in making this dream become a reality." The games will be a rematch of the 2003 World Series and Panama will become the seventh country to host games between major league clubs (Mexico, Japan, Dominican Republic, Venezuela, Puerto Rico, and China). In the spring of 1947, the Yankees and the Brooklyn Dodgers played exhibition games in Panama during a trip that also featured stops in Cuba, Puerto Rico and Venezuela. Juan Mata Jersey . -- Terry Francona likened the atmosphere at Kauffman Stadium on Tuesday to a playoff game in October. David de Gea Jersey .J. Mayo made seven three-pointers and scored 25 points, Ersan Ilyasova added 20, and the Milwaukee Bucks placed seven players in double figures in a 130-110 rout of the Philadelphia 76ers, who lost their 11th straight game on Monday night. http://www.manutdfcsoccershop.com/c-18-luke-shaw-manchester-united-fc-jersey.aspx .com) - NFL owners have unanimously approved the sale of the Buffalo Bills.CALGARY - The Calgary Stampeders are giving running back Martell Mallett a chance to resurrect his CFL career. The Stampeders signed the former top rookie Thursday. Mallett missed the entire 2012 season with a torn Achilles tendon before being released by the Hamilton Tiger-Cats last May. Mallett was the CFLs top rookie in 2009 while with the B.C. Lions. He ran for 1,240 yards and six TDs that season while adding 43 catches for 342 yards and two touchdowns. "Martell demonstrated great ability when he first arrived in the CFL and I know hes looking for a chance to prove that he is healthy and once again able to be a productiive player," Calgary coach/GM John Hufnagel said in a statement. Nemanja Matic Jersey. "Were hoping he can add depth to both the running back position and our return game and Im looking forward to seeing him in action at training camp." Mallett. 27, signed with the NFLs Philadelphia Eagles in 2010 and also spent time with the Cleveland Browns and New York Giants before returning to the CFL with Hamilton. "Ive been working hard this past year and Im 100 per cent healthy again," said Mallett. "Im very grateful to the Stampeders for this opportunity and I cant wait to get back on the field." Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '
    Publicité

MessagePosté le: 12/07/2018 07:59:03    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
    Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum Courtois Index du Forum -> Discussions générales -> Culture Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
    Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: